Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Speaking of Meet The Model – I Want To Meet Yours!



This will always be my favourite blog - there's a lot of history here - but I decided recently I should probably have a blog attached directly to my website. I have this one linked, but Facebook doesn't like it. I don't know if it will like the new one any better, but I guess we'll see!

I've started a contest there to celebrate thirty – yes, that's 3-0, 30, three-zero! – years of painting portraits. You might want to check it out, if you haven't already seen it. Top three entries will win paintings of their horse! To see what's involved, hop over there and have a look. 

My poster girl for the contest is Trixie here, formally known as A Nifty Trick. The painting is called "Just A Look," and has always been popular. It's 24 x 36, and while the original is sold, there are limited edition giclées on canvas and smaller collector and fine art prints available, should that interest anyone!

Deadline for contest entry is October 15, 2017, so don't waste time! :-D

No comments: